The current situation with COVID-19 is new and challenging for all of us. Together we have a shared responsibility to support our friends, families, and our communities who put their trust in us to serve them.
As a healthcare facility, we are here for each of you. We appreciate those businesses such as restaurants that have had to close so vital resources such as healthcare providers can remain open. Our doctors and staff are dedicated to doing our part for the members our community during this healthcare crisis. We are committed to the learning and understanding of this virus and how best to treat and support our patients.
At our clinics in Green, Hudson and Wadsworth, we have put processes and procedures in place that enable us to continue to serve you while keeping each of you and our employees safe. We have worked to reduce staff in the office. As such, calls will be taken remotely and transferred to respective offices when needed.
All our doctors and on-site staff are taking extra precautions. The following steps are a few of our new procedures:
· Treatment Rooms, waiting rooms, doorknobs, elevator buttons and all other areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
· Doctors and staff have access to personal protective equipment and will use where applicable.
· All patients will be asked to refrain from in-person care that have recently traveled outside the country and/or in recent contact with someone who has traveled outside the country.
· Staff and patients may be asked to have their temperature taken if other symptoms or risk is presented.
· Although in-person chiropractic care is the most advantageous, phone consults and nutritional consults are available and encouraged for our most at-risk patients.
· Curb-side pick-up is available at all our clinics.
· Check-in by mobile phone is encouraged when arriving for your appointment. Call your respective office and Press 0 to check-in. Our staff will return the call when your treatment room is ready for you. This will allow for social distancing in our waiting room
· Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or a similar illness.
· Patients are encouraged to wash their hands at our facilities prior to treatment.
· iPad check-in is no longer available.
· Toys have been removed from waiting rooms.
We will be here for patients providing compassionate care to the best of our ability. If you are unable to make it into the office, telehealth appointments through phone and Facetime (or WhatsApp) can be scheduled.
Our doors are open! We are here for you!
Andrew E Ragon, DC
Ragon Chiropractic Health Center